Terms & Conditions
Viu’s Specific Terms & Conditions
E-STORE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- “E-store” refers to Viu Singapore online store and e-commerce platform located at https://sg.viu.store/ as operated by PCCW OTT (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“PCCW OTT”).
- By accessing and using any of the services on the E-store, you accept and agree to be bound by Viu’s Terms & Conditions as may be found at <https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/copyright-statement/terms-and-conditions> , these Specific Terms & Conditions and any policies and procedures that PCCW OTT may institute from time to time (collectively, the “T&Cs”).
- All payments made on the E-store are final and there shall be no refund.
- All prices reflected on the E-store are shown in Singapore Dollars only.
- All prices reflected on the E-store may change from time to time and are subject to PCCW OTT’s sole discretion.
- Any discounts or promotional codes shall only be valid for selected items on the E-store and subject to the validity period indicated with the discounts or promotional codes. PCCW OTT reserves the right to determine which items shall be valid and the respective validity period for the discounts or promotional codes.
- Any discounts or promotional codes, where applicable, shall be entered prior to the “check-out” stage in order for the discount to be valid. No refunds will be allowed where discounts or promotional codes have not been entered prior to said “check-out” stage.
- Any discounts, where applicable, shall be prior to additional charges such as but not limited to shipping, handling and sales tax charges.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and/or any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the E-store from time to time. By furnishing, the relevant credit/debit card details, you confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. PCCW OTT shall not be obliged to conduct any checks on the veracity of the situation and/or whether authorisation by said owner has been given prior to the transaction. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Singapore Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- PCCW OTT’s decisions on all matters relating to discounts, promotions, promotional codes, promotion bundles, redemption codes and other privileges are final and binding.
- PCCW OTT reserves the right to discontinue any discounts, promotions, promotional codes, promotion bundles, redemption codes and other privileges at any time without notice or liability.
- PCCT OTT reserves the right to change, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion or to amend and withdraw any of the T&Cs without any prior notice.
- The governing law of these Specific Terms and Conditions shall be the Laws of the Republic of Singapore. Notwithstanding the governing law and jurisdiction clause of Viu’s Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts for all matters concerning and relating to and/or arising solely out of your access and use of the E-store.
- “Redemption Code(s)” refers to a redemption code received upon successful purchase of any items offered on the E-store.
- Each Redemption Code is subject to the T&Cs.
- Each Redemption Code may be used to upgrade a Viu subscription to a Viu Premium subscription for a period of time up till the validity as indicated on the Redemption Code, or otherwise stated (whichever is earlier).
- Redemption Code(s) not redeemed within their respective validity periods shall expire without notice. No reminders shall be issued in this regard.
- Redemption Code(s) cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other goods and/or services.
- Redemption Code(s) are issued for one-time use only and shall automatically become invalid upon the successful upgrading of the subscriber to the Viu Premium subscription;
- Redemptions codes cannot be re-sold, exchanged or traded for cash, or for services or for any other consideration with any other party or third party.
- Unless otherwise stated in the T&Cs, free upgrades to the Viu Premium subscription cannot be used by existing (paid) Viu Premium subscribers (including but not limited to subscribers who are applying for Viu Premium service subscriptions through our company or through third party).
- PCCW OTT reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the validity and use of the Redemption Code(s) without notice for any of the following reasons:
- fraud (actual or attempted);
- improper use;
- breach of the conditions and restrictions governing the use of the Redemption Code(s); and/or
- to reasonably safeguard or protect PCCW OTT’s interests
- PCCW OTT reserves all rights to decide on any matter in relation to the use of the Redemption Code(s) and free upgrades. In this respect, any and all of PCCW OTT’s decisions are final.
Updated as at 5 March 2018